Sunday, January 31, 2016

"Words are flowing out like endless rain"

Hi ho, Kemarie the student here,
     Since I went to the most wonderful place on earth and the outer reaches of the universe, the rest of the week hasn't been a let down, but it has been less exciting.
My less exciting adventures include the Tower of London which was super cool. There was a paid actor who dressed up as King Edward II who was the first, and only, openly gay King. He was interacting with us and asked where we were from, specifically. We had girls from California, Arizona and Utah. He asked if there were fights among us because of our alliances. The girls started to say no but I honestly proclaimed, "I hope so!" He was surprised and laughed and called me a "true viking". "You a truly Danish." Yeah, yeah, I know I am tall and blond. This is me with the Tower Bridge. Also, the crown jewels are fierce.



Me with a random dragon in the Tower of London. Cause why not?

Then we went to the Museum of London for an assignment and I found the 2012 London olympic torch. 

Also if anyone is looking for the perfect gift for me...

And I ended the week on Saturday going to the Sherlock Holmes museum.
A wax statue of one of the mysteries
Because I am Sherlock without the crazy intelligence.
Okay basically I just am really good at offending people.
Eliminating the impossible,
Kemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment